The vestment is made of Brocade Fabric with Cross Designs. The St. Andrews orphreys (also called "M" orphreys) are made of high quality polyester braids. The vestment has Agnus Dei motif on both sides - Front & Back. The entire mass set including the stole are embroidered with IHS embroidery.
- VESTMENT: Width is 54 inches from end to end & Height is 48 inches from Shoulder to Hem
- STOLE: 48 Inches (from neck to bottom) / 96 inches end to end
- MANIPLE: 19 inches (48 cm from end to end)
- CHALICE VEIL: 20" inches square
- BURSE: 8 inches x 8 inches square
LINING: The Chasubles are available as lined and unlined.
- LINED: The interior of the chasuble is lined with matching Satin Fabric. The lining makes the chasuble a bit heavier and is recommended in Cold Climate areas or where the service is held in closed air-conditioned areas.
- UNLINED: There is no lining for the chasuble and this makes the chasuble lighter compared to the lined ones. This is best recommended in warm - hot climatic areas.
SIZE: The chasubles can also be made as per your sizing. Please let us your sizing based on the width & height of the chasuble. For Gothic chasubles, the width is measured from wrist to wrist across the shoulder. The Height of the chasuble is supposed to be below the knees so that the ALB is also visible.
- SMALL: Width - 46 inches & Height 44 inches
- MEDIUM: Width - 50 inches & Height 46 inches
- REGULAR: Width - 54 inches & Height 48 inches
- LARGE: Width - 58 inches & Height 50 inches
- EXTRA LARGE: Width - 62 inches & Height 52 inches
Note: The Regular chasubles are available in stock and for the other sizes it will take additional 2-4 days to get them ready before shipping. Please contact us for custom sizing.